Russian Textile Week
The new project Russian Textile Week will be launched at Expocentre Fairgrounds on 20-24 February 2017. The Week will be organized by Expocentre ZAO and the Souzlegprom Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry.
The organizers intend to make the Russian Textile Week the most significant annual event for the textile industry as several major trade shows will be co-located at Expocentre Fairgrounds.
International congress and exhibition event «Russian textile week» will be held 23-26 February 2016 in Expocentre» (Moscow) and combine with:
- International forum of light industry LEGPROMFORUM-2016 (organizer – SOUYZLEGPROM)
Exhibition INLEGMASH – Equipment for the production and processing textile (organizer – Expocentre)
- Exhibition CJF – CHILDREN FASHION (organizer – Expocentre)
- Exhibition TECHTEXTIL RUSSIA – Fiber-based materials, raw materials, equipment, products
(organizer Messe Frankfurt Rus)
- Exhibition INTERFABRIC – Textiles and textile materials (organizer – SOUYZLEGPROM);
- Comprehensive business program including conferences, round tables, seminars, workshops on major industrial directions
- Trade and procurement session
- Matchmaking Center.
Events Russian Textile Week will be associated with MOSCOW FASHION WEEK, which will be held in Gostiniy Dvor at the same time, ideologically and conceptually.
You can find more information about the Russian Textile Week in the Organizing Committee at + 7 (495) 280-15-48 or email@example.com