At the INTERFABRIC exhibition mattresses, certified according to the highest quality category will be shown
- The Russian company TRELAKS has created a new generation mattress. It consists of several layers joined together in a unique glueless way, and has the shape memory effect. This ensures physiologically correct position of the spine and maximum recovery of forces.
- At the core of the innovative mattress, with a 10-year warranty (!), layers of polyurethane foam and HollowFiber® hypoallergenic non-woven fabric are tightly connected. This forms an air layer that promotes air exchange, provides breathing properties of the product, compensates for unevenness, allows to preserve orthopedic properties on any surface.
- Non-woven material Hollowfiber® ensures no harmful emissions during production and further use.
- External pillowcase of orthopedic mattress made is from a material with TENCEL fibers and is provided with an additional waterproof cover with the membrane coating and a layer of natural cotton.
- The TRELAX mattress is comfortable to twist and store for a long time.
- The mattress was clinically tested in Roszdravnadzor, received a registration certificate and the status of a medical device. The production of the mattress is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the ISO13485 quality management system (development and manufacture of medical products). Also, the quality of the product is estimated by the Rostest certificate of the highest quality category.
- The manufacturer offers a maximum range of sizes:. 80×200, 90×200, 140×200, 160×200, 180×200 cm. Mattress TRELAX went on sale in the first professional network of orthopedic OPTEKA salons.
- Preview this product you can at the INTERFABRIC exhibition (20 to 22 February 2017, Expocentre) at the stand No. A-1 of Termopol in pavilion №7 Hall 2.
Мастер-класс «АЛГОРИТМ РАЗРАБОТКИ СЕЗОННОЙ КОЛЛЕКЦИИ» от Галины КРАВЧЕНКО пройдет 4 сентября в рамках деловой программы осенней «ИНТЕРТКАНИ»
5 сентября состоится СЕМИНАР от FASHION CONSULTUNG «СТРАТЕГИЯ И ИНСТРУМЕНТЫ ЭФФЕКТИВНЫХ ОПТОВЫХ ПРОДАЖ В ЛЕГПРОМЕ»