Work of the Trend-Forum within the framework of the INTERFABRIC 2017.Spring Exhibition
- Fabric design has become one of the main engines of fashion in the past 10 years. This is due to the rapid development of digital printing technology (digital or ink jet printing), which gradually replaces the traditional printing. The technology of digital printing on fabrics made it possible for Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Mary Katranzou, Erdem and many others fashion houses to make exactly textile prints their own business card.
- First of all, color draws attention to clothes, and to understand the preferences of consumers with each season becomes more difficult. To anticipate the desires of buyers, the analytics of trends helps. Understanding and applying of trends is the key to successful sales.
- Textile design has expanded its boundaries long time ago and became a surface design. Textile patterns can be used by a wide range of companies – not only by manufacturers of fabrics, clothes, underwear, swimwear, shoes and accessories, but also for interior design, furniture, corporate and souvenir products.
- That is why for the first time in Russia, within the framework of the 2nd International Exhibition of Fabrics and Textile Materials INTERFABRIC-2017, a specialized Trend Forum on textile design trends will be organized. Within the framework of the Forum, the main tendencies of the textile design of the spring-summer season 2018 will be demonstrated, as well as megatrends – the main directions of the movements of the entire fashion industry as a whole. In total, within the framework of the Trend Forum, you can see 2,000 actual textile patterns.
- On the first day of the exhibition, a seminar on trends in textile design for the spring-summer 2018 season will be held as part of the business program of the Russian Textile Week. The speaker is the founder of the Solstudio Textile Design studio, Alexandra Kaloshina.
- During the exhibition twice a day excursions around the Forum space with a detailed story about the tendencies of textile design of future seasons and explanations about the features and specificity of the fabric design will be organized.
- Also, in the space of the Trend Forum, daily consultations will be held in the format of free communication for all industry professionals on the issues of working with trend-office materials, trend forecasts, designs and textiles.
- The design of the Trend Forum was created by the Russian company – the textile design studio Solstudio Textile Design, a regular participant of the leading world textile exhibitions such as Premiere Vision (Paris, New York), Munich Fabric Start (Munich), TexWorld (Paris), Intertextile Shanghai (Shanghai) by using own analytical materials.
Мастер-класс «АЛГОРИТМ РАЗРАБОТКИ СЕЗОННОЙ КОЛЛЕКЦИИ» от Галины КРАВЧЕНКО пройдет 4 сентября в рамках деловой программы осенней «ИНТЕРТКАНИ»
5 сентября состоится СЕМИНАР от FASHION CONSULTUNG «СТРАТЕГИЯ И ИНСТРУМЕНТЫ ЭФФЕКТИВНЫХ ОПТОВЫХ ПРОДАЖ В ЛЕГПРОМЕ»