SHUYSKIE SITSY will present their new fabrics at the exhibition
- At the INTERFABRIC exhibition, the SHUYSKIYE SITSY COTTON PLANT will present fabrics, including its own designs, as well as finished products.
- The II International Exhibition of Fabrics and Textile Materials INTERFABRIC will be held from February 20 to 22 in the Moscow Expocentre Fairgrounds.
- The event is included in the program of the Russian Textile Week. In addition to standard satin, calico, poplin, chintz, teak and waffle cloth, the company will demonstrate the fabric of its own design – “Elite” and “Peach” – as well as finished products in the form of bed and table linen, products with fillers.
- Shuyskiye Sitsy company will take the stand B-9 in pavilion 7.2. To visit the INTERFABRIC exhibition it is necessary to pass through an electronic registration on the exhibition website: www.intertkan.ru.
- Shuyskie Sitsy Cotton Plant is a Russian textile enterprise, founded in 1820. The plant is located in the Ivanovo region and produces an assortment of wide and narrow cotton fabrics, as well as garments. The company is a member of the Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry.
5 сентября состоится СЕМИНАР от FASHION CONSULTUNG «СТРАТЕГИЯ И ИНСТРУМЕНТЫ ЭФФЕКТИВНЫХ ОПТОВЫХ ПРОДАЖ В ЛЕГПРОМЕ»