INTERFABRIC exhibition is an effective business platform for the promotion of quality and safe products on the Russian market among Russian manufacturers of clothes, home textile, knitwear and products for special purposes as well as representatives of wholesale companies and government agencies.
In spring the Exhibition is held in the framework of the Russian Textile Week.
Russian Textile Week
- Russia’s largest congress and exhibition event, dedicated to the textile and light industry
- Demonstration of Russian textile and light industry’s achievements
- Effective business-platform for negotiations and conclusion contracts between manufacturers, suppliers and wholesale customers from Russia and abroad
- Integrated exposition of equipment, raw materials and products of textile and light industry
- A meeting place for leaders of Russian and foreign enterprises and manufacturers of textile and light industry
- Intensive business program: conferences, seminars and round tables, industry competitions
- Dialogue platform for discussion of promising solutions
- Tribune for the demonstration of innovative achievements to the import substitution
- A mechanism of combining and synchronizing the interests and efforts of all players in the sector and inter-industry region of Russia.